Sunday, March 1, 2009

Super Winter Item Sale

Hey everyone! I know those of you who live in the cold winter climate are getting as sick of the winter as me. So I thought it would be nice for everyone to have a winter sale! Even those of you who have a warm winter, this sale is for you too!

I have updated my shop with a whole bunch of awesome items!

MY SHOP


All the items in my shop are for sale till the end of March! I thought since I don't have any conventions to attend to in March I would put them online on sale. This will make awesome deals for everyone and it will help me move some of my inventory between conventions. This opens up room for new designs and new items! Just a heads up too if you are interested in anything in my shop. Most items are the one and only that you see. Once they are gone there is a chance they will not be remade. I have not made up my mind which designs I will keep for the summer convention season yet. I will most likely keep about 75% of the designs in my store, but at the moment I really can't say if it will stay like that. So grab what you can while it is still in stock!

Enjoy!

I have updated my shop with a whole bunch of awesome items!

MY SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment