Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My New Necklace

I tried my hands on something new! I made this really lovely chain and bead necklace for myself. I am almost making one for my friend. I am planning on making one with my plastic charms on it too! I had so much fun making this and I hope to make more in the future.

If you are interesting in a long necklace made by me (beaded or with any one of my plastic charms) you can always email me at agnes@mymisiu.com

Stay tuned for more!

Here are some picture of my new necklace:

The beads are peal, silver sparkle, and a really sweet creamy brown. The chain is doubled up between beads for a very lovely look. A little heart hangs on a chain down the back. It looks so sweet and elegant.







I promise better picture of the ones that I will be selling in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment