Sunday, August 16, 2009

Super Pets!

Here are some sketches of the super pets! What are these sketches for? You will find out once completed, but I already know some of you have some ideas :) These pages hold the final designs on them, there were more pages but I did not scan them.

Now I know Dex Star is not part of the regular line up of super pets, but he is the super pet of the evil side! So, I thought he just had to be included in the line up.

I had so much fun drawing these sketches. I was just waiting for a reason to draw the super pets since they are all so darn cute. I looked at older costume designs of the super pets and newer ones found in the Tiny Titan books. I thought it would be fun to take elements from both.

Enjoy! And stayed tuned to see the final designs completed in colour!







Commissions? Questions? Email me at agnes@mymisiu.com


And sorry for all the watermarking on all my work. I had my work stolen a few times now, so I watermark all my work now. A few bad seeds ruin it for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment