Monday, August 23, 2010

Fan Expo 2010

Hey Everyone! That time of the year has finally come! Fan Expo 2010!

I can be found at P57A between Francis Manapul at P56 and Marcus To at P57B.

I will be doing commissions this weekend. 4X4 watercolours for $10 and 6X9 watercolours for $30. Full colour of course :) If you would like to pre-order a commission please email me at agnes@mymisiu.com. Last year at the show my commission list filled up so make sure to come by early!

I will also be selling Vinyl Stickers, Static Cling Window Stickers, Prints, My Book, and possibly Charms.

Also, please remember that...

Kids 12 and under who bring to the show a completed activity page from my ENTERTAINMENT section get a FREE gift!

Hope everyone is as excited as I am for the show! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment