Saturday, February 12, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Make-Up Review

Hey everyone!

For fun with the help of Francis Manapul I did a video review of the MAC Wonder Woman make-up line. This is my first video so I stumble a bit talking, so please forgive me!

Here is my video review showing off all the products I bought:
Click Here to view the Video!!

Here are some photos with the make up. I am a huge fan. I wish I took these while it was light out to get the colours just right, but these still show off the make up well. :)







Here is a full list of everything I bought in case anyone was wondering:

Eye Quad:
Lady Justice

Opulash Mascaras:
Black

Penultimate Liner in Rapidblack

Lipgloss:
Emancipation

Lipstick:
Marquise d’

Mineralize Skin Finish:
Pink Power

Powder Blush Duo:
Mighty Aphrodite

Reflects Glitter:
Reflects Pearl

MAC Wonder Woman Utility Belt:
Face Brush Set


A note on MAC Wonder Woman line. If you make something an online only item, make sure you ship world wide, including Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment